Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm so busy!!

I started school last Tuesday and I am already swamped. I cannot convey the depth of material you must learn in literally a day. It makes me sick! And then when I try to have some downtime and relax, I can't because I feel guilty that I'm not studying. And despite all that, I still feel like I know nothing. Ah!

My weigh in last week was on Wednesday because of the holiday last Monday, and I gained .6lb :(  So I'm only at 3.6 lbs lost total right now. I knew I was going to gain. I have been eating like crap, I ate Arby's today...I just got a couple things off the dollar menu but it LITERALLY ate up all but 4 of my daily points. HUGE mistake! My next weigh in is tomorrow and I know it's going to be bad. I need to get it together...it is so easy to not pay attention to what I'm eating now since I'm so busy with everything else.

Not much else is new and I don't have much more time to write about it anyway... I have to start heading to bed!

No comments: