Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hello all




Well, as usual i have been super busy, will it ever end?

I am frantically running around trying to finish up my college career, complete with exams, papers and last minute presentations. I'm also attempting to find a decent job after I graduate...i've had semi leads, but all have sort of unraveled. I'm going to go to a career fair on Wednesday, there's a ton of employer's going and many seem to be up my ally, so maybe that will turn something up.

Eric and I are doing well! It is still really, well, shitty, living 1.5 hours apart but what can you do? I've been crabby lately though, and he's had to put up with that. Being a crabby b*tch so early on in a relationship probably isn't the best thing. I need to remember to be really nice to him this weekend when he's here, haha. No i really do though, i've been moody and crabby for like 2 weeks due to crazy stress on top of PMS. The past 2 weekends he was here i got "mad" at him for such stupid reasons. Honestly now. Do you ever look back at your actions and emotions and think "my GOD i was a stupid girl!" I need to start being more happy go lucky again and not so stressed out. I even got a panic attack last week and i havent gotten one of those in 2 years! Last week was probably the worst week of my semester, but still. No one wantsto be around a crabby person, so i really need to work on improving my attitude.

I got a traffic ticket for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign (i STOPPED i swear!) and it cost me $200. THEN, NY state has this new law where if you have 6 points on your license you owe them $300- thats $100 a year for 3 years. This is brand spankin' new and of course i would get it. So that stupid stop sign is costing me $500. It was at the end of an expressway ramp in the middle of no where (getting off at my college) and of course there was a cop sitting there waiting for me. It kills me every car i see does the same thing i did-you can see for miles and miles and if theres no cars coming, you do the rolling stop thing. I swear i stopped for real though. A cops word against mine though, no point in arguing. So yea, money has been a stresser lately because of that. My apartments rent is $2000/month (split between 4 of us) but here they do it by semester since its a monoplozied college town. I owed $950, but i went and paid $400 last week so now my wonerful balance is $550. Le sigh, i hate money.

1 comment:

Arwen said...

Don't not fight it... go to court and fight it. If the cop doesn't show up, you automatically win. That's why they do it... they figure if you really didn't do it you will fight it and if not, they have another ticket for their quota. If you're lucky, it'll be his day off so he won't want to go in.