Thursday, April 10, 2008

Decisions

I decided.

I am taking my 2 undergrad classes i need for teaching certification this summer at MCC. 1 class each session (1st one starting 5/29). I need a math and a health.

i'm definatly going to grad school, probably Spring '09 b/c the Fall 08 deadlines have passed. But who knows. Im going on the 16th to an infomation night at Nazareth. I need to find out EXACTLY what classes at MCC would count. See for my BA degree i just needed 1 math and no health. But NY state requires elementary teachers have 2 maths and a health. Hence why i need to go. Then in the fall, i'm gonna start substitute teaching! It pays like what i make now at my current job so not too bad. I can do that WHILE i go to grad school AND its good experience.

I want to quit my job but i'm not sure how it would work out just working a parttime one. So many things to do!

No comments: