Sunday, January 21, 2007

Changes

I haven't been around for a little bit because so much has been going on.

I think Matt and I are done:( It makes me really sad but i can't say I'm surprised. It was never really serious anyway. I'm still pretty upset though. I could feel him growing distant when we'd talk online, and he wasn't calling much and I could just tell. I feel like he's at his internship in Oregon and now he just wants to dick around and be crazy, and I don't fit into that life. We never had official words like "we're breaking up" but over the course of our conversation the night it happened, it was pretty much implied. I don't even know everything that I feel...it still hasn't tottally "sunk in" yet. I've talked to him a bit since, but it kinda just makes me too sad.

School has started up, and it seems like an easy semester...i'm taking all 100 level classes...lol even in disciplines that i've taken upper level 300 level classes in and stuff. I wanna get a good GPA my last semester of college. I turned in my graduation application on friday...can't believe i'm going to graduate in May!! Seems like just yesterday I was a little naive freshman in college!

I feel like I have so much to say but can't think of what to write...so i guess I'll just go. I haven't made dinner yet and it's almost 9pm!! No appetite, but now i'm getting kind of hungry.

No comments: