Saturday, January 6, 2007

Guess who hasn't called me

Yep, that would be Mr.Love, although right now he's Mr.Poopface to me lol. He got to Oregon last night and texted me that he was there and safe. I haven't heard from him since and it's bugging me. He exercises his Y chromosome freely so this isn't shoking lol.

This girl I know is pregnant...she got married after only meeting the guy 3 times, she's 19 with no high school education, no health insurance, no obgyn (has never been), living in the projects... I hope the best for her because she's not in the best situation. I personally would never TTC if i had no insurance and couldn't afford gas some days to get to work, but we all choose different paths I guess. I guess it just bugs me when someone is TTC knowing theyre gonna have to use welfare, I just don't think it's responsible. We never would have started TTC if we financial had not been able to provide for a baby, even when i was still being told i was going to lose both my ovaries within 5-7 years and was on limited time. A "mistake" is one thing...but purposely trying, i dont know, I guess I just wouldn't do that in that situation. I don't think it's the most responsible decision in the world, but it's not the first time it's happened... I'm hoping it'll be a good thing actually and help her grow up, grow some backbone and learn a bit about the world. Shes just REALLY naive about the real world...she didnt even know she needed prenatal care. I do like her, she just has some big self esteem, self worth, personal identity issues and I hope that this helps with that...

Anyway, I went to dinner for my cousins 15th birthday tonight and I'm about to head over to their house in a few minutes for some cake. Im waiting for my mom to swing by and get me, she's down the street at my cousins...we're watching her 6 and 10 year old and the 10 year old isnt home from hockey practice yet and we're waiting to bring them over too. Hah, we're bringing over an old home video me and my sister were watching from July 1989 when we were all at a cottage in canada...omg we were SO cute. Only 4 of us were born (out of 7 girls) me and my cousin heather were 4 (well my bday was 3 weeks away), my cousin emilie was almost 2, and my sister lindsay was 15 months. Just so adorable!

I should go clean myself up a bit. Im sick AGAIN. Im on anti biotics for an unknown coldlike infection and was better for like 5 days. Now i'm sick again. My throat hurts, my glands are swollen and i have a low grade fever. Im also exhuasted because i literally did not sleep last night. I snoozed for about 3 hours this afternoon, so as you can guess i'm tired. I need to try and get to bed decent season tonight...although it's already 9pm!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Praying for your friend and I hope you feel better soon! ((HUGS))