Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Week 4 Weigh In, and my life for the past week

I GAINED .8 pound. AHHH!! To my credit, I got my period yesterday; yes the exact same day as my weigh in. I usually gain 2-5 pounds when she's here, so really I have a feeling I actually lost this week, but since I had to get my stupid period, it just makes me look fat. Blah! I hate being a woman sometimes!!!! I'm commited to working out more this week.

Of course going to Trivia Night at a local bar last night probably didn't help my weight loss any, lol!

I've started prepping for school now. I did some dosage calculations last night, that are due on the first day. I need to read/take notes but man I am so bad at that. Give me homework and I'll do it, but having to read and take notes on my own is so boring to me, I just procrastinate on it so bad! Like everything else in my life, I need accountability!

I went to the Corning Museum of Glass last Thursday, http://www.cmog.org/  It.was.awesome!!!! It's about an hour and a half south of where I live, but I'd never been there. It was the most beautiful museum I've ever been to. Of course I didn't take any pics; I figured any pictures I took wouldn't capture how awesome it was. It was one of those things that you need to see in person.

I need to post some pictures. I seriously have not uploaded any pictures this entire summer, and so now it's become an overwhelming task which I keep avoiding.  I'll get to it...I promise!

No comments: